Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fantod....

feels horrible today! After a long time though.. just want my normal self back...I knw m not that good..but still at-least m not all that bad either...(just trying to make my self feel btr i guess! good attempt though!!! :( )

I have so many mixed emotions..i just cant understand or figure them out!!! just that i am fantod!!!!
wonder why relations exists?why are we humans forever so dependent? why do v get attached to things? aren't we way too social??? to the extent that we hurt ourselves when we least expect.

Well...accidents, surprises, or guess anything at all never knocks before coming our way..
accidents bring misery...for the lucky some eventually a learning..
surprises..may b good or bad...GOD knows!
anything...is the worst thing....TOO FATAL!!!

well, i dint face an accident or get a surprise or anything...but i did get into something that has the potential to hurt me today! i wish i could Compartmentalize this the way i do for anything else that comes my way..

A very close friend once told me, " hobbies are good, habits are not". I should have given that thought serious consideration..Feels like an addict nw.. hey hey!!! don run ur horses so much... had no vices, have no vices... and as if for now..not planning on having any either.. jus tht too much of anythng is also called an addition..aint it??? n when u dont get it??? BINGO...its a fantod!!!

phew! i feel mentally sick right now..not making any sense..penning down nothing but crap..
no wonder i resort to writing so i can just blabber crap!!! :) and feel better! coz no one on the face of earth can victimize ones ears for me ...not atleast today!!!

whew! not like am feeling good or anythng right nw..but i guess i jus wanna go somewhere and get my freaking head to rest and think sensibly senseless...than the present state of crap!

WHATEVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment